HERE IS AN UPDATE WITH REGARDS TO THE COMMUNITY OUTREACH PROJECT
- It is the church’s intent to set-up a “Soup Kitchen” program at our location to feed those in need at least once a week.
- The church is presently feeding about 300+ persons every Saturday; mostly-church members after our worship service.
- No meats of any kind
- All of our meals are prepared for lacto-ovo vegetarian
(lacto-ovo vegetarian: eats no meat, but will eat dairy products
- Meals are prepared in the premises of the church
- All meals are prepared by donations received
- All meals are prepared by church members and volunteers
Our kitchen need a complete overhaul
- A commercial kitchen professional, assessed our kitchen and made the following suggestions and recommendations.
- A total kitchen upgrade to meet the least commercial standards and safety regulations
- His finding total-up almost $30,000 to get started
- We will need an electrician to rewire the kitchen to meet needs and standards.
- A plumber will need to be hired to redo old plumbing set-up new stations.
- A contractor will be called upon to install a range hood and bring the place up to code with an approximate cost of $20,000 plus.
As you can see, the church is in much need of financial help.
Your donations that will make a difference.
Your donation, is greatly appreciated and much needed.
Remember, Donations, are Tax-deductible.